Document Question:

nancyfancy40

Cruising on the CB in April. Was at the princess site and noticed some forms to download.

1. Passenger Immigration form

2. Passage Contact

3. Non-Princess Air Arragements

4. passenger Health.

How many of these are essential, or do they come with the cruise documents. If they need to be filled out, ahead of time is always better than later.

Nancy

Once you get your cruise code (a 6 letter sequence) go to the cruise personalizer and fill out those documents online. That will include the immigration and health forms, as well as some preferences. We've never had to download any documents - but as a first time Princess cruiser, it is good to review them anyhow.

Once the online docs are finished you will see an indication that they are complete.

I filled all my info out in the Cruise Personalizer (Immigration Form, Shore Excursions, etc.) weeks ago and then today I received a big envelope from Princess requesting that same information (pre-cruise documents). What's with that?

Guess it can't hurt to do the Immigration Form twice, but I don't want to sign myself up for duplicate shore excursions!

I filled all my info out in the Cruise Personalizer (Immigration Form, Shore Excursions, etc.) weeks ago and then today I received a big envelope from Princess requesting that same information (pre-cruise documents). What's with that?

Guess it can't hurt to do the Immigration Form twice, but I don't want to sign myself up for duplicate shore excursions!

I've always assumed that it's because they realize that all of their cruisers aren't necessarily computer savvy, so they offer both options.

I would fill everything out on-line. Don't redo your shore excursions if you've done them through the personalizer.

Initially when Princess started having their immigration forms on-line some check-in ports (it happened to us in Acapulco and San Juan) were not up to speed and we had to fill out the forms again there in the terminal. We learned at that point that even if we filled out the forms on-line it was a good idea to carry the copies with you. We still do so. ;)

Archived