Cabin Music

quietmn12

Can anyone tell me if there is music available in the cabins? I mean like through the TV or with a radio or whatever. My DW needs a little noise to sleep at night and we don't want to bring our own if we don't have to. Also, just what IS available on the television? Thanks from an excited newbie!

quiet, heres what i did just within the last 3 days..i searched for portable speakers that i can play through my hand held cd player(5 inches big)...i found this 2 speaker configurement called On Tour made by JBL...they hook right into the cd player and run off batteries or ac if you want to use the plug...they sound pretty dag gone good, bassy even...i picked it up at circuit city although if you have time before sailing buy elsewhere(cheaper) but im cruising in 2 days so i didnt have time to purchase online...the whole system is 7 inches long...4 inches wide and about 1 inch thick...very small but without the small sound...i too have to have noise so i know that feeling...you can probably find the On Tour, if this sounds like you, for i think i saw it for 75.00...to be honest, im glad i have mine...anyways, have fun cruising whatever you decide and i hope this at least gives ya an option....BETHORC....1 day and a wake up....come on cruiseboat, come to poppa!!!

You will have a dial in your room that controls the intercom system through which you hear all of the captain's reports. At all other times, it plays easy-listening/pop kind of music. Ours didn't turn up super loud, but it was certainly loud enough for background sleeping music.

Archived