Sagrada Familia - When to purchase tickets?

WallyNDiane

Depends on the time of the year, some weeks are busier than others, especially when there are big events happening in the city. And, of course, also in the high of summer.... actually, from Jun to Sep. Anyhow, you should be able to find tickets if reserving a few days in advance, a week maybe. But again, it's not written in stone so follow @ddlikestocruise's sound advice and, from time to time, drop by Sagrada Familia's website to check availability on your specific date. Note the official site is http://www.sagradafamilia.cat

How far in advance should you buy online Sagrada Familia tickets? Days, weeks, months?

I want to get the earliest 9 am ticket. I planned to purchase a week before we the cruise start date.

Thanks all.

Why not purchase as early as possible?

Why not purchase as early as possible?

The date will be Oct 17th. Sounds like an early Sept buy is in order. I didn't know how far in advance you could get tickets. Plus I want to be a bit cautious if any health event occurs preventing us from going.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I purchased my tickets on August 8th for a guided tour on Oct 16th. Clearly they do not have a 90 rule. I checked almost every day starting with July 17 and October tours showed up in and around August 6th.

I had planned to do the tour on the 17th, however the first English guided tour was at 10:00 am. I thought this was too late as I wanted to be on our ship by 1:30 or so. We booked a 5:30 PM English speaking tour on Oct 16. We will now do an early walking tour on the 17th so we can get to our ship early.

Bottom line, they only offer so many English speaking guided tours every day so check their website to see when English guided tours are offered.