Little French Key vs Boddens or both?!

4olivers

Cruising Carnival Magic for our first ever Caribbean Cruise late April/early May. We are celebrating our 20 year anniversary and will have our 13 and 16 year old sons with us. As of now we have LFK planned for our day there (9 hrs in port) I have recently been reading about tour options with Boddens.

Here is what we have planned for the rest of our cruise:

Cozumel - mr Sanchos for sure and possibly a stop in at money bar

Belize - Butts Up triple adventure - Zip line. ATV Cave Tubing

Roatan - HELP - pros and cons for doing LFK and Boddens. (We want to relax, eat, drink, see monkeys and snorkel here, do we do it all at LFK OR do Boddens? Or do both?

Costa Maya - Maya Chan for the day

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We've used Victor Boddens. With a private tour you can design a day around what you want. You can get in the monkeys, sloths, iguanas, and even some snorkeling and beach time. Holding a sloth was amazing, feeding iguanas was a bit scary for me because there are so many of them everywhere, and the snorkeling was great. I couldn't get up enough nerve to go into the cage with the monkeys. We had time to get all those things in along with a tour of the island. I wouldn't pass it up.

We'll be visiting Roatan for the first time later this year. I *think* we'd like to do Little French Key and Daniel Johnson's Sloths. Hearing the great reviews for Victor Bodden's provate tours, I'm wondering- would that be good to use for those two? Or just taxi? Should we do Victor Bodden's and beach/ snorkel at a different beach?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
We've used Victor Boddens. With a private tour you can design a day around what you want. You can get in the monkeys, sloths, iguanas, and even some snorkeling and beach time. Holding a sloth was amazing, feeding iguanas was a bit scary for me because there are so many of them everywhere, and the snorkeling was great. I couldn't get up enough nerve to go into the cage with the monkeys. We had time to get all those things in along with a tour of the island. I wouldn't pass it up.

We want to snorkel west bay - would Bodden be the way to go?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We want to snorkel west bay - would Bodden be the way to go?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We did two years ago and loved it so much that we are doing it again this year. Since there are 4 of you, you can do a private tour with Bodden for $25 a person that gives you a driver and unlimited transportation all day. They will take you wherever you want. Since it is just your family you are not wasting time waiting on others in your group and it lets you get the most time in at the beach.

Our driver got us into Paradise Beach (near Infinity Resort) for $10 ea. They also Banarama. You can then walk down past Infinity's pier for some of the best shore snorkeling in the world.