redskins on fox on marofseas

bethorc

please tell me ill be able to watch my redskins beat the giants on fox on the mariner this weekend....and for all you giants fans, this is for you...hail to the redskins..hail victory...braves on the warpath...fight for all dc .....youll be hearing that alot sunday...lol....i hope...i pray....i beg.....i dont believe the redskins will win....now im thoroughly depressed...but ill be cruising....advance thanks for input...BETHORC....

go skins go

i just got of the majesty of the seas (12/16-12/19) and believe me i watched a lot of tv because i was sick in bed the entire trip with a stomach virus.

i was able to watch the redskins whoop the cowboys on channel 42 on the ship.

Lucky you. I'll be flying out to San Francisco to visit the in-laws. I'll have to look for updates on a slow dial up computer. :mad:

Too bad you aren't flying on JetBlue. Their DirecTV setup carries Fox programs and last Saturday we were able to watch the first three quarters of the Patriots-Tampa Bay game on our way back to Boston from Orlando.

No, there is no TV on the Mariner that will show that game...sorry.

However, if you rephrase the question to ask if they will show the game in which the Giants beat the Redskins...well then, you may have better luck ;)

GO GIANTS!!!!

LOL. Honestly, I can't remember if they showed football on our cruise (we sailed on the Mariner in October) and I love football. We didn't have much time for watching TV. Sorry I can't give you a better answer than that but being a Giants fan I had to weigh in on your post! :)

Archived