Great Customer Service : Thanks Royal!!

In a personal effort I am making to live a more positive life, I thought would share with everyone a positive customer service experience I had to today with Royal.

We were already booked for a Canada/New England cruise this fall on Serenade. Due to a conflict we needed to mover our cruise up two weeks sooner. I called customer service this morning and spoke to an incredibly helpful gentleman. Really sorry I did not catch his name. I explained to him what I need to do and he assured me he would take care of everything. He became very apologetic when he informed me that the same stateroom would not be available. I told him I understood that was a possibility, but would something in the same category be available?

Long story short, he was able to get us the same stateroom type (on a different deck). He found an additional discount I forgot to check for when we originally book which saved us a few bucks on top of the savings for changing weeks (ended up saving almost $250.00 off of what we originally booked). He also made sure our on board credit carried over. Lastly, he remained on the line with me until I received the email with our updated information just so I could make sure everything looked correct, which it did.

Outstanding job Royal!

You're likely going to get a follow-up survey by email, so be sure to fill it out and send it back and ask that they note the rep who handled this for you.

I recently had a very positive experience with a rep who, while very new and green, was so friendly and professional, I was willing to make allowances for the misinformation he initially gave me (twice, lol). I did answer the questionnaire very frankly, praising his service and earnestness while saying I wish the training given new reps was more thorough and accurate.

I have to share the same sentiments, My husband and i were on the Allure 1/7-13/18 and (I know it was our fault), however we forgot to return our towels to the pool deck. We left them in our room. We were charged the $50.00. We had a very early flight (8:15am) which we made, thank god, so we did not have time in the morning to run them up since we walked off the ship. I called customer service yesterday and spoke with a Sam, he was so nice and said no problem he would take care of the charge for us and took my number so that he could call me later this afternoon or tomorrow when the refund was placed on our account. He did inform us to try to remember returning them next time , which i did tell him we just got off the navigator this past Sunday and we did return them. :)