Dream works no longer on Harmony?

bivvie

I am on Harmony Western in July and the Character Breakfast is listed in the Cruise Planner.

This is what is on the Cruise Planner.

Breakfast is $10.00 Adult and free for kids.

Overview

Special characters from DreamWorks Animation are onboard and ready to deliver non-stop entertainment. It all begins early in the morning, right at the breakfast table.

Join us and meet some of your favorite characters from popular movies like Shrek®, Madagascar® and Kung Fu Panda®.

In between nibbles, the whole family will be full of giggles as the characters stop by your table for some playful shenanigans. Be sure to get your photo taken with your favorite character so you can show it to your friends back home.

This is from the excursion in Labadee

$23.00 Adult and $49.00 Child

Overview

Head out on an exciting Labadee photo safari the whole family will love, as you follow clues to help Poppy and the DreamWorks Trolls find their friends — plus brave Dragon’s Splash Waterslide and score your very own treasure at trail’s end. Your quest begins on board the ship, where you’ll meet Poppy and grab your treasure map from the Adventure Ocean team. Once ashore in Labadee, head out on a trail that leads you to four DreamWorks characters who will challenge you to complete daring adventures at each stop, while snapping photos along the way. Find all four friends and you’ll receive a Trolls backpack full of goodies. Your tour includes one-hour entrance to Arawak Aqua Park and the Dragon’s Splash Waterslide — trek through the forest along a stone pathway then launch down a 300-foot-long watercourse, ending in a splash zone at Columbus Cove. Enjoy free time in Labadee to shop the straw market, lounge on Nellie’s Beach, or lunch at the complimentary barbecue buffet. Then head back to the ship and throw on your dancing shoes for a DreamWorks after-party with Poppy and Branch, complete with lively tunes, cupcakes and cookies. Ready, set, hair we go! LD3G

Interesting. My cruise is an Eastern itinerary, so perhaps that has something to do with it. There is a way to search for Dreamwork experience cruises, and when you look for cruises on Harmony through that search, nothing comes up. But doing the same for other ships like Oasis they still come up. It's just me (32) and my dad, so it doesn't really matter. I was just going to make sure I had seen all the movies before hand so I would know who the various characters were for some potential photo-ops, but I guess I can just focus on Universal Studios stuff for after the cruise.

Alright guys, I just checked for the 50th time and the character breakfast is now showing up for me under the entertainment section. I still feel like they're phasing it out because they don't advertise the Dreamworks stuff on the ships page, but it looks like they'll still be onboard for me!! Sorry for the false alarm!!