XENSES- SENSORIAL THEME PARK From Cozumel

punkin35

We are going to be in Cozumel in a few weeks and would love to know if anyone has done the excursion to XENSES- SENSORIAL THEME PARK from the Cozumel port?

I know you take the ferry ride over to Playa Del Carmen, then a bus ride to the park. We are in port that day from 10a-6p, so I feel like we have plenty of time to do this. We have 2 teens that I feel would really enjoy this. We have been to Cozumel several times and would like to do something different.

My husband is a little nervous about this. Did you feel safe? Is there any reason you would not do this excursion? Was it worth the travel and time to get there? If not, is there something you could recommend that teens would enjoy?

Thanks!

If it is a ship's excursion then you have little to worry about - if there are transportation issues they'll hold the ship for you.

You are looking at 1.5-2 hours travel each way, so your time at the park may be limited. I'm always put off by tours where I spend more time travelling there and back than I do at the destination. :(

Your call! Be sure to come back post cruise and let us know how it worked out. :D

Thanks! I will report back if we do this. it's about a little over an hour travel each way. It says the excursion is 7 total. So I figure we'd have at least 4 hours at the park. My husband is leery of the travel to and fro, so we will see! I would definitely book this one through the ship if we choose it.

If it is a ship's excursion then you have little to worry about - if there are transportation issues they'll hold the ship for you.

You are looking at 1.5-2 hours travel each way, so your time at the park may be limited. I'm always put off by tours where I spend more time travelling there and back than I do at the destination. :(

Your call! Be sure to come back post cruise and let us know how it worked out. :D