Miracle in tampa. Terminal 2 or 3?

jayscore

The Tampa port schedule shows terminal 2 for the Miracle but it was definitely docked at terminal 3 last Saturday. I'm hoping that she continues to go terminal 3. We left from terminal 3 for our last cruise and it was very easy. We're sailing on February 10th.

We are at T3

Captain Carnival,

Do you know why the Miracle departed late today? She left after 7 pm. Last week she left after 10 pm. I am sailing next Saturday and I am hoping she leaves during daylight as she is scheduled for 4 pm. Thanks.

The Tampa port schedule shows terminal 2 for the Miracle but it was definitely docked at terminal 3 last Saturday. I'm hoping that she continues to go terminal 3. We left from terminal 3 for our last cruise and it was very easy. We're sailing on February 10th.

We sailed on the Miracle Saturday, January 27th and we also received the notice that debarkation was delayed and embarkation was delayed by an hour. Then we never left until after 10pm! We were told it was due to the Gasparilla (Pirate Festival) in Tampa. We "heard", rumor only, that the previous cruise that brought the Miracle to Tampa the morning of January 27th was interesting also in that they had an extra stop at a port and EVERYONE had to get off the ship!! We heard also that they were awaiting "Special cargo". Who knows! It was a great cruise, our 3rd on the Miracle, but definitely not our favorite! The ship is ready for refurbishing or retirement. The constant vibration drove me nuts, especially at night trying to go to bed and we were mid ship, 7th floor!

The ship is ready for refurbishing or retirement. The constant vibration drove me nuts, especially at night trying to go to bed and we were mid ship, 7th floor!

The Miracle is only 14 years old compared to the Fantasy that's 28. She's far from retirement age.

We sailed on the Miracle Saturday, January 27th and we also received the notice that debarkation was delayed and embarkation was delayed by an hour. Then we never left until after 10pm! We were told it was due to the Gasparilla (Pirate Festival) in Tampa. We "heard", rumor only, that the previous cruise that brought the Miracle to Tampa the morning of January 27th was interesting also in that they had an extra stop at a port and EVERYONE had to get off the ship!! We heard also that they were awaiting "Special cargo". Who knows! It was a great cruise, our 3rd on the Miracle, but definitely not our favorite! The ship is ready for refurbishing or retirement. The constant vibration drove me nuts, especially at night trying to go to bed and we were mid ship, 7th floor!

Maybe the ship was rocking you to sleep as a mom would do to a baby!;p;p