Port Canaveral - Kennedy Space Centre

Katie333

that stop is so short I looked up your cruise to verify. yep 7am to 1pm. frankly I think this is a stop to get fuel!

Used to live in Cape Canaveral and have visited the Space Center several times. On your own with that amount of time - don't do it.

The Space Center has some stuff in the buildings and an IMAX theater that you can sorta see on your own schedule. But the 'good stuff' consists of bus tours. One goes to Cape Canaveral AFB where 'the old stuff' is. The other goes to the Kennedy Space Center where the 'new stuff' like the shuttle pads are. These tours are over 3 hours each and the first leaves at 10 am per their web page

http://www.kennedyspacecenter.com/visitKSC/NASAtours/index.asp

sorry :o

I was afraid of that. :( Well, I guess we'll have to see what the ship can wrangle up for us, it might end up being something other than Kennedy then.

Unfortunately the Princess site doesn't list any excursions in Port Canaveral probably because it is just a gas stop. I would be surprised if Princess doesn't offer *anything* though because it's a great opportunity for them to make a little cash from people who know it would be too risky to book offship.

Archived