Refreshment package - question for new cruiser

nayuval

Hi,

We are cruising next year on the Symphony , 1st time cruise ever.

I purchased the deluxe package for myself, I am now interested in the refreshment package for my wife, kids and parents in law who are coming with us.

I have several questions:

1. Water - Can we take water out from the ship on port days?

2. Coffee- Which coffee is free and where can it be taken? is Espresso free or only in the refreshment package? if it costs, then for sure, my parents in law would cover the package costs only from cofee:)

3. Cola and other sodas - is it only in a souvenir cap or can we take a can as well?

4. Fruit juices -is it only Orange in the morning or can be other fruits throughout the day?

5. Is it possible to ask for fruit shakes/smoothies or it is not part of the package?

Sorry for all the questions but couldnt find any details in the RC site...

Thanks,

Yuval

Hope this helps!

Hi,

We are cruising next year on the Symphony , 1st time cruise ever.

I purchased the deluxe package for myself, I am now interested in the refreshment package for my wife, kids and parents in law who are coming with us.

I have several questions:

1. Water - Can we take water out from the ship on port days? Yes

2. Coffee- Which coffee is free and where can it be taken? is Espresso free or only in the refreshment package? if it costs, then for sure, my parents in law would cover the package costs only from cofee:)e

Regular coffee in the Windjammer, MDR, and other venues is included as part of the cruise. Espresso type drinks are extra but included in the refreshment package, with the exception of Starbucks.

3. Cola and other sodas - is it only in a souvenir cap or can we take a can as well? It includes fountain soda.

4. Fruit juices -is it only Orange in the morning or can be other fruits throughout the day? It includes all fruit juices available on the ship.

5. Is it possible to ask for fruit shakes/smoothies or it is not part of the package? Yes, these are included again with the exception of Starbucks and protein shakes in the gym cafe.

Sorry for all the questions but couldnt find any details in the RC site...

Thanks,

Yuval

What types of fruit juices are offered?

The refreshment package includes the fresh squeezed orange juice at breakfast. My husband was able to get his tomato juice and grapefruit juice.

Pretty much any juice at the bar is included. The WJ has “fruit” juice mixes in the afternoon. It reminded me of crystal lite mixes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums