Kids Dress Code Question...

StrawberryRayne

I'll clean up their sneakers and we'll have a blast!!!

Yep, just notch the footwear up one notch from flip flops and you're all good. Grab their "indoor" sneakers from school or whatever.

Recommending that you spend money on clothes kids will wear once and grow out of is so silly. You're totally on the right track, no worries. Have so much fun!

Why not enjoy dinner in the restaurants? Spending money on clothes when you cruise is typical for kids and adults. The cost of a cruise is significant and typically all members of a family buy some new clothes for the trip. My kids both the boys and girls, felt really special dressing up. It was a great experience for them.

Again, that’s great if dressing up is what you enjoy. We enjoy dinner in the restaurants based on the food we eat and the company. What everyone happens to be wearing is totally irrelevant. We have a great experience.

What you suggest obviously works for you. That’s fantastic. It’s pretty clear that it isn’t important to the OP though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk