Drake local help needed. :)

kmdreamcatcher

Hey Drake, hope all is going well. You told me about the great little surf shop and grill by the pier on the last cruise we took there...sadly won’t be able to eat there this time. [emoji853]

What are your recommendations this time??? Coming mid November not into the beach. Been to the rum factory last time.

Thanks for your help again

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Glad to have you back! I would try the botanical gardens and the other rum factory this time.

Thanks Drake! We loved St. Croix! We are really happy that we are coming back again. Trying to get a good amount of the island as one day in the next few years we want to come and spend a week or two down there for vacation.

I will have to look into the botanical gardens. You don’t happen to know what company that does the tours that are set up right at the end of the cruise pier do you????

Thanks Drake! We loved St. Croix! We are really happy that we are coming back again. Trying to get a good amount of the island as one day in the next few years we want to come and spend a week or two down there for vacation.

I will have to look into the botanical gardens. You don’t happen to know what company that does the tours that are set up right at the end of the cruise pier do you????

Sweeny's Tours 340-773-6700

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Do you know if Sweeney's is doing tours again. No response when I called and left a message.

Thanks

I see them out and about with tour groups. The next time I see one I'll stop and see if I can get a better phone number for you.

I see them out and about with tour groups. The next time I see one I'll stop and see if I can get a better phone number for you.

Thanks so much. We will be there mid April and otherwise we will just go to the beach.

• 3 months later...

Would you know if they have a website to see what they offer for tours?