Air to San Diego $99.00 specials

C 2 C

For all procrastinators out there... we just booked our flight to San Diego on AA for $99.00 each per flight (each way) for our Feb cruises on Mercury. This special is good for flights till the end of March... It was posted on the ****Zoo mailer. X wanted $550 per person for return flights. Now for a hotel...

Good luck

I confirmed my ticket purchase from AA for the flight: $459.60 for two return tickets. When I looked today, the price for the same tickets had doubled.... Glad I jumped at the chance:D. I urge people to sign up for the travel special notifications offered on this website.

Now to get a hotel for San Diego across from the terminal and I only have to look at the snow for another month..

Hi,

Go for the Holiday Inn on the Bay. It is located directly across from the cruise ship terminal. If you want to enhance your experience, book a room facing the Bay. When you open up the draperies in the morning, Voila!!

The Mercury awaits you!

Enjoy your cruise!.

Regards,

Don and Kathie

Does anyone know the direct number for the Holiday Inn On The Bay in San Diego? I can not seem to find it on any websites (phones are discouraged these days in favor of booking online instead).

Does anyone know the direct number for the Holiday Inn On The Bay in San Diego? I can not seem to find it on any websites (phones are discouraged these days in favor of booking online instead).

Here is an email I received:

Hello,

The Holiday Inn On the Bay is the hotel for you. Our hotel is located

across from the cruise ship terminal and has free airport shuttle. To reach

our direct web site please click on the link below.

Thank you,

José Briseño

Revenue Manager

Holiday Inn San Diego - On the Bay

* 1355 North Harbor Drive, San Diego, Ca. 92101

www.holiday-inn.com/sandiego-onthebay

* 619-358-6019 * (fax) 619-235-0117

hello,

My brother and his wife stayed at the Hilton Harbor Island and in addition to being a very nice hotel they had a shuttle directly to the cruise terminal. The Hilton is within walking distance of restaurants and there is a waterfront walkway across the street from the hotel. Also heard good things about the Sheraton Suites at Harbor Island.

Hope this helps,

Fred

Just returned from 11 great days on Mercury. If you can, stay at Holiday Inn on the Bay -- ask for South Tower -- 9th floor facing the bay. We woke up the morning we sailed, looked out and felt like the bow of the ship was coming into our room. The only things separating us from the ship was 4 lanes of street and the sidewalks. Unbelievable - Great view!!!!

We didn't sail until 8:00 p.m. so the hotel began their shuttles at 11:45 a.m. We were probably the 4th or 5th couple to check in and by mid-afternoon all of our luggage was unpacked and we were definitely ready for the next 11 days.

We hope you have only blue skies and smooth seas. We sure did!! Have a great trip.

Just returned from 11 great days on Mercury.

We hope you have only blue skies and smooth seas. We sure did!! Have a great trip.

Together with the cheap martinis ...will make for a great trip:D

We can hardly wait. Thanks for the advice on the room.

Archived