cruise "Docs"

buddsails

Having cruised on Princess four times previously, DH and I thought it was unusual that our pre-cruise documents had not arrived for our 1/28/06 voyage on the CB. We made final payment on 11/12, and it's been our experience that the pre-cruise packet arrives within 2-3 weeks after that.

Participants on our roll call started posting that they'd received their pre-cruise docs, and, still, ours hadn't come. DH finally called Princess last Sunday. Our pre-cruise packet was sent in November and was apparently lost in the mail. Another packet was to be mailed prompty.

In the meantime, our official travel documents - cruise tickets - arrived yesterday. We've already booked shore excursions on-line and have our airline e-tickets, so there probably isn't much that we're missing in the pre-cruise packet.

Sailing in 38 days!

Chris

I just got my PRE-CRUISE Docs on 12/19 for my February 8 cruise. I got these even though I had filled out the same info online weeks ago. Oh well. I will still mail them back in just to be safe. Said they have to reach them 14 days in advance of sailing AND on the paperwork for the Shore Excursions, it says Tour Reservations Closing date is 1/6/06 (that's 30 days in advance! I thought you could do them anytime as long as they were available!) Oh well, I will mail mine in tommorow so it doesn't matter.

We are on the CB 2/18/06 and received our precruise docs on Monday, 12/19. This is our first time on Princess as we have done NCL the past two cruises. The precruise docs are a nice touch. We are looking forward to our much needed vacation.

Archived