Celebrity's Official Announcement re: Reflection "Mini-Dry-Dock"

Eve

I was curious to know the extent of the renovations on the Reflection after her most recent dry dock. I asked my TA to inquire and she received the following response from Celebrity:

Celebrity Reflection Dry Dock

Our newest marvel, she sails to the Caribbean and Europe in modern luxury.

Voted Best Mediterranean Cruises (Large Ship) by Cruise Critic Cruisers’ Choice Awards

Celebrity Reflection® recently received a few new enhancements during her recent dry dock. Now, you can experience a cinematic night under the stars with A Taste of Film at the Rooftop Terrace. It's an exciting way to enjoy the great outdoors, satisfy your love of movies, and dazzle your taste buds all at once. Treat yourself to spa innovations at the luxurious Canyon Ranch SpaClub® or visit our just-added shops for Tiffany and Swiss Watch on board. Celebrate the flavorful joys of outdoor grilling at the Lawn Club Grill. Enjoy more than 20 delicious dining options in the Main Restaurant. Unwind in your own cabana-style haven at The Alcoves. Your vacation time is precious. Time aboard Celebrity Reflection will make the most of it.

A Taste of Film

We've taken our culinary expertise through the roof—literally. At our new Rooftop Terrace, experience A Taste of Film. It's an exciting way to enjoy the great outdoors, satisfy your love of movies, and dazzle your taste buds all at once. Delicious bites and drinks—inspired by the featured film—are served during the movie to elevate the experience. Chic, cozy furniture and a large movie screen create the perfect setting for cinematic night under the stars.

There was no mention in the official email of any other refurbishments. Some CC readers have said that new room entry locks were installed and that there was new carpeting in the common areas as well.

Can anyone confirm that Cafe al Baccio got refreshed? When we sailed RF last May, the chairs, tables and carpet in that area were awful. Chairs were threadbare, carpet was dirty and the chairs lacked any kind of support.

Any other areas of the ship that look recently spruced up?:confused:

In a follow up email, Celebrity confirmed that Reflection is scheduled to undergo a full dry dock in 2022.

"Chic, cozy furniture and a large movie screen create the perfect setting for cinematic night under the stars."

From what can be found on one of the other threads, the chic cozy furniture consists of mats on the grass, and the screen itself does not look much bigger than an over sized flat-screen television.

We sailed Jan 19th, the first post dry dock. I did not see any Chic and cozy furniture around the big screen, in fact I didn’t see any at all

Cafe al Baccio looked just fine, so it may well have been refreshed. New carpet was everywhere throughout the ship including the cafe.

Tiffany had their opening event on day two which was well attended, but the higher end shops seemed quite empty most days when I passed.

There is little to complain about on the Reflection. She not only looks great, the service, the food and the evening entertainment were fabulous.

Sea days, the daytime activities seem to have dwindled from what we enjoyed a few years ago, but we were never bored

Sent from my iPad using Forums