Cuba Questions

Anitatraveladdict

hi everyone -i am keen to come to the Caribbean (from Australia) next year and do a cruise which includes Cuba but I cant seem to find many cruises that go past March 2019 - do you know if they are stopping or just haven't been released yet? Also, I am a RCC lover but the reviews on Empress of the Seas dont seem to be all that fabulous. I guess its more about the destination. Thoughts and feedback appreciated?

• 1 month later...
hi everyone -i am keen to come to the Caribbean (from Australia) next year and do a cruise which includes Cuba but I cant seem to find many cruises that go past March 2019 - do you know if they are stopping or just haven't been released yet? Also, I am a RCC lover but the reviews on Empress of the Seas dont seem to be all that fabulous. I guess its more about the destination. Thoughts and feedback appreciated?

Oceania has cruises July 2019. I think there are just not that many cruises. We are booked on Empress of the Seas. We would have booked Oceania however they were already sold out in the cabins we could afford for when we wanted to travel.

I read the same reviews and we went ahead anyway because of the destination.

I think cruiselines don’t want to schedule too far ahead in advance due to the tenuous relationship between the countries. When I went there were 4, and only 4, trips scheduled on RCL. Well maybe by the time I went on it was more than 4, but when I booked l, only 4.

Empress of the seas was a nice ship, smaller than normal, but I was pleased with it. Of course, I am not sure that my experience last May will be comparable even to now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk