do they still have you chose the time they will clean your cabin?

We just got off the Elation last week and never were ask which one we preferred. He came in every morning and night. Only difference we got our towel animal in the mornings instead of nightly. He always left clean towels morning and night and ice in the bucket also.

How was Elation Cruise? Was the food good? I am booked for the summer and the reviews have been mixed.

We just got off the Splendor, which is the first time the steward asked about what option we wanted for cleaning. We told him both...and he and his assistant did a great job. The towel animal was usually still done either in the morning or late afternoon. We also got turn down service...so it was almost like they were in the cabin at least three times daily.

Next time, we may only do the morning service.

Just got off the Pride today and was never asked my preference.

I was with some friends in different cabins and they were asked if they wanted morning or evening. I don't know if it was the fact that I was a Premier guest and twice a day was a perk so I wasn't asked.

Morning only would be fine with me. I could even live with it if it were every other day. I travel mostly as a solo and I'm the type that would clean before the cleaning lady came (LOL) so it doesn't really matter.

Just off the Fantasy and we were offered morning, evening or both. We chose morning. Got our towel animals every day and saved all of them. We had a porthole room and they decorated our porthole ledge. We also got robes, hair dryer, extra hangers and beach towels. All we had to do was ask. Our room steward, Pande, was great. With once daily room service, we did miss him one day as we slept in late. He left us a card under the door with instructions to call housekeeping to get room serviced. Did so and room was serviced within the hour. Once a day worked for us.