Miracle current guest...why the delay?

ChosenOne

Anyone currently on Miracle (Feb 3rd sailing) who can shed light on why the debarkation for your cruise is expected to be late? We are on the Feb 10th sailing and just got an email saying they expect debarkation to be late and for us to arrive an hour after our chosen arrival time. Just curious if the ship had a problem

I just received my email from Carnival. This is the 3rd week that email has gone out to passengers with no explanation as to why there is a 1 hour delay. Last week the Miracle did not leave the port until 7.30 pm. What a pain. We had purchased FTTF so we are still hoping to be among the first passengers embarking the ship.

I have had it happen once and it was because someone got sick and the fastest way to medical help was for them to go to the closest port so it was 4 hours late getting back to original port.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If there is any delay on the ship that effects the passengers sea:port time, they will make sure compensate for that. So it may be an hour late getting in, but it will still leave on time (in most cases)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums