Live - Anthem of the Seas 2-9-18 to 2-17-18

seadog67

Awesome review so far Seadog67! Love it! I do have one small question to ask...do you happen to know if there are "to go" cups for tea/coffee available anywhere? On Harmony I noticed they only had it in the suite lounge but on Allure they had it in Park cafe and the promenade cafe. Just wondering if you have spotted them anywhere on your morning coffee hunts?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oh gosh! So if it gets posted as an 8 hour day, I could expect maaaayybe 4 hours in the park?

Perhaps my day would be better spent going to Disney Springs (downtown Disney) using the ship’s transfer. Still a nice little taste of Disney without the insane cost for 4 hours in the park! :)

Thanks for the details!

I once had my flight home cancelled due to bad weather at home and had to spend a couple of extra days at Disney. There is quite a lot to see and do without buying park tickets. You can ride the boats and monorail and go resort hopping and dream of future trips. There is a nice walk between Wilderness Lodge and Fort Wilderness, once there you can go in the barns and see the horses, or lounge on the (no-swimming) beach. The Boardwalk resorts are also a great place to explore and have some ice cream. Character meals at a resort are another option, not free, but less than park tickets. Disney Springs is nice but I think the resorts are more interesting if you have 4-6 hours to spend. There are also plenty of cheap ubers within Disney to make things more efficient between point A to point B.

HI Seadog,

Long time lurker (even before I joined) and loving your review! Will be on in two weeks and my husband is begging me to ask; when you have a moment can you please let me know the cost onboard for the Go Pro Hero 6 black and what if anything comes with it (ie accessories?) trying to determine if best to buy before or onboard! Thanks so much in advance and keep the photos and review coming - living vicariously through you!

I do not see the GoPro 6 only the 5

0eb0e80b9164ea4ccff4f6cf426c91bd.jpg

372047528792632c80d8612b269dcce8.jpg

They may have the 6 but it is not on display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome review so far Seadog67! Love it! I do have one small question to ask...do you happen to know if there are "to go" cups for tea/coffee available anywhere? On Harmony I noticed they only had it in the suite lounge but on Allure they had it in Park cafe and the promenade cafe. Just wondering if you have spotted them anywhere on your morning coffee hunts?

Thanks! Glad it is enjoyable! As to roadie cups.. cafe promenade does not have them but the guy in there will get you a roadie cup from starbucks if you as him. I have not gotten coffee yet in the lounges but will look a bit later today.

You rockseadog67!!!! Long day fo sure!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Rock On Pegster! Glad you are enjoying!!

Thanks! Glad it is enjoyable! As to roadie cups.. cafe promenade does not have them but the guy in there will get you a roadie cup from starbucks if you as him. I have not gotten coffee yet in the lounges but will look a bit later today.

Thanks Seadog67! Or maybe even 270?

Good morning, seadog67!

I just wanted to thank you for truly taking us along on your cruise. This is is by far the best review I have ever read of a cruise. I love your videos especially! The music is just perfect and you have really captured each moment so that I feel like I am there. You have made me even more excited about being on the Anthem for the first time in September. I don't know how you have the time to write the review, create the videos, answer everyone's questions and still have time to enjoy the cruise! Looking forward to the rest of the days. Hope your good time continues!

Good morning, seadog67!

I just wanted to thank you for truly taking us along on your cruise. This is is by far the best review I have ever read of a cruise. I love your videos especially! The music is just perfect and you have really captured each moment so that I feel like I am there. You have made me even more excited about being on the Anthem for the first time in September. I don't know how you have the time to write the review, create the videos, answer everyone's questions and still have time to enjoy the cruise! Looking forward to the rest of the days. Hope your good time continues!

Well said! Seadog67 is doing an amazing job....

RCI should reward him in some way, as should CC....this is the type of review that keeps 'viewer's' glued to their devices...:)

and wanting to cruise on this ship....

I know I would really enjoy Wanted. How long was it?

It was about 50 mins to an hour. We were in there early so I do not know exactly but about and hour or so. Arrive early to get a seat as they fill up.

On hint, up on the balcony had a great view of everything, down below the night before you sometimes could not see things on the lower part of the stage.

Good morning, seadog67!

Thanks Amber for the kind words! I have become quite proficient using the Iphone so it is not to much bother doing the report. And I take pics and vids of everything anyway so no bother to share.

Thanks for following and enjoy in September!

Well said! Seadog67 is doing an amazing job....

RCI should reward him in some way, as should CC....this is the type of review that keeps 'viewer's' glued to their devices...:)

and wanting to cruise on this ship....

Thanks also Bob! Just giving back to CC for all the reports I have enjoyed over the years!

It was about 50 mins to an hour. We were in there early so I do not know exactly but about and hour or so. Arrive early to get a seat as they fill up.

On hint, up on the balcony had a great view of everything, down below the night before you sometimes could not see things on the lower part of the stage.

Thank you

“Looks like we madeeee it”

The Mythical Island of CocoCay is real and we are tendering!

f15c96ee720f1dde40ff9629e0db59e0.jpg

We have Sun -check

d4400309add34b26fc73a62b8239b573.jpg

We have an Island -check

9c68ed39e19773909122b81286bb9a41.jpg

We have Tenders -check

M244d93209d64c3f616551dce2481d5be.jpg

We have turquoise water - check

b3e01e1f53f227182a96bbb5859d5613.jpg

Sunscreen in February- check!

b9adacf8b6438cc8d7773f36a0693687.jpg

Pack your bags Cruise Critics, we are going to the beach!!

Good Night Cruise Critics.. Tomorrow. CocoCay... hopefully.. but it looks promising.

Good info on the disney excursion, your info helped me greatly in my planning.

In regards to Coco, when & where did they start handing out tender tickets to the "gold" :D members?