Rhapsody 4327- RCCL Newbie Questions

This will be my first experience on RCCL but not to cruising. My strategy is to book the cabin I want and then price check. I am 500 + days away from our Med cruise. I have chosen 4327 because on other cruise lines the "sideways" interior are (at least seem) roomier. Is this the case with this cabin? I understand there might be noise from the atrium or the theater but we are usually up late or exhausted. The Med is usually smooth so being forward should not be a huge problem.

I have found out that things are a little different than I am used to....I like to check in as soon as I book and buy "extras" before the prices go up...can't do that with RCCL...only 90 days out:eek:..

Any other "differences" I need to be made aware of? (secret locations for lunch on embarkment day? etc)

How is the coffee on Rhapsody?

Looking forward to learning about RCCL :D

I have found out that things are a little different than I am used to....I like to check in as soon as I book and buy "extras" before the prices go up...can't do that with RCCL...only 90 days out:eek:..

You’re correct that you can’t check in more than 90 days in advance, but you’ll be able to buy excursions, beverage packages, etc several months in advance (exact timing varies by cruise, but start checking a year out).

T

How is the coffee on Rhapsody?

Looking forward to learning about RCCL :D

We were on the Rhapsody last year for the TA from Florida to Barcelona. The coffee was, in a word, terrible. However, because we were Diamond we could get the coffee from the machine in the Diamond Lounge which was excellent. If you are not Diamond I would suggest that you purchase a coffee card and get your coffee at Latitudes.