Journey cruise?

casperbks

Our Journeys cruise on the Legend to Hawaii last September, was our first cruise.

I was told the difference was;

3 elegant nights VS regular 2 nights

Captains cocktail event for all guests (wine, beer, mai tai with appetizers) with meet & greet and Q&A with senior officers, held in the theatre.

Enrichment sessions in the theatre (flora & fauna, geographic history) and such for the ports.

Hula, lei making and ukulele lessons.

Sea day brunch on sea days.

Gala midnight buffet.

Very nice about the MNB. Haven't seen one of those since our first cruise back in 2005. More to look forward to on our Journey's cruise next year.

Who are you doing SA with in 2020?

I may also be looking at/checking out the Carnival repo cruises. There could be some interesting itineraries Some of the other flipfloppers are not interested in Carnival anymore but perhaps these repo itineraries may Chang their mind.

Got a big bus tour and safari booked with Cosmos in S Africa in July this year. A really expensive travel year. Going while I can!

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

NCL Buenos Aires-San Antonio and then Celebrity San Antonio-San Diego

• 1 month later...
I am on a journey cruise in Dec and I would like to know the difference between a regular cruise and journey cruise??? thank you.. I am on the Miracle out of Tampa on Dec 2 1918,,,:)

We will be on this this cruise with you - 7 of us. We did the Panama Canal in 2000 on the Jubilee - 10 days. Looking forward to an additional 4 days :)

• 3 months later...

I have a question for those of you that have been on the Hawaiian journey cruises. I understand that there are two of the 'cruise elegant' nights as well as the one '80's throwback formal night'. How dressy is that 'formal' night? I wasn't planning on packing a fancy dress, but taking black long pants with a dressy style top. Will my husband be alright without a sport coat? I don't want to look out of place on our vacation. Thanks in advance for your help. We have been on 21 Carnival cruises, but have not experienced the journey cruises before.