2nd part of my Voyager review

montlee

I already told you about the food - thanks Vyhanek and Megessey for your comments - now I'll give some observations. All - my opinion only.

The ship was lacking in Christmas decorations. Only the main desk/atrium area was decorated. There weren't even red bows in the shop's windows.

The CD - Leo Pappa - was boring. His staff, however, was great. Especially 'Schwally' and Kate.

The Karaoke Idol program was great!

Quest was the best I've ever seen; I think it had to do with the place where it was held - Studio B. You could observe so much better and the contestants had lots of room to maneuver.

The Newly Wed game was the worst...could have something to do with Leo.

If you want to sunbathe alone - go to the helicopter pad area. Quiet!

They do not take soda cards in Johnny Rockets.

Some of the waiters had attitude problems. When I asked for ice in my OJ, I was told "I'll have to give you a big glass then". When I asked for a bran muffin at breakfast, I was told "I'll go see if I can find you one".

Look for James in JR's or the Promenade Cafe - he's got enough enthusiasm for the whole staff.

Tips do not automatically go on your SePass account; you have to request it.

Some of the waiters had attitude problems. When I asked for ice in my OJ, I was told "I'll have to give you a big glass then". When I asked for a bran muffin at breakfast, I was told "I'll go see if I can find you one".

Why are you saying the waiters had an attitude problem. If you asked for a muffin and they responded "I'll go see if I can find you one", it seems like a perfectly good response. Were they surly or unruly when they spoke to you. If not, what did you expect them to say....

Archived