Does anyone have the FUN TIMES for the Conquest 8 day itinerary - PC/GT/Curacao/Aruba

jjswiech

Does anyone have the FUN TIMES for the Conquest 8 day itinerary - Princess Cay/Grand Turk/Sea Day / Curacao/Aruba/ Sea Day/Sea Day -

I would love to see all of the days ........but the day I am most interested in is Curacao. I would like to see what the ship activities are for that day. We were considering getting off the boat and walking around after dinner but we don't want to miss certain shows.

Does anyone have the FUN TIMES for the Conquest 8 day itinerary - Princess Cay/Grand Turk/Sea Day / Curacao/Aruba/ Sea Day/Sea Day -

I would love to see all of the days ........but the day I am most interested in is Curacao. I would like to see what the ship activities are for that day. We were considering getting off the boat and walking around after dinner but we don't want to miss certain shows.

Shows night of Curacao were Hasbro Game Show 8pm and Love and Marriage 9:45 on our recent 8 day Conquest

I'm on this cruise too. I don't want to ruin the surprise, I'll check the Hub when I board. We have also spent a Curacao land based trip and loved it. Beautiful island and very friendly people, not thrilled at the late departure.