Itinerary changes

Jancruz

This is being sent out today..much easier for everyone to read and understand....

We wish to provide you with some very important information regarding changes to our 2006-2007 Winter Collection voyages to South America.

Due to the exceptional demand we are experiencing for Insignia’s cruises between Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro, we have added two additional 10-day voyages that sail on the 5th and 15th of March, 2007. Insignia will now sail a total of four voyages between Buenos Aires and Rio; three 10-day cruises and one 12-day cruise.

“Samba Rhythms”, 10 day-voyage sail dates:

March 5, 2007; Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro

March 15, 2007, Rio de Janeiro to Buenos Aires

To accommodate these new voyages, Insignia’s 15-day “Brazilian Grandeur” cruise from Rio de Janeiro and Manaus that was scheduled to depart on March 5, 2007 and the 14-day “Rainforest Mystique” from Manaus to Bridgetown scheduled to depart on March 20, 2007 have been cancelled as has her 10-day “Celebration of the Sea” transatlantic voyage from Bridgetown to Barcelona that was scheduled to depart on April 3, 2007

Insignia’s transatlantic voyage back to Europe is now a 14-day voyage sailing from Rio de Janeiro to Barcelona on March 25, 2007.

Insignia’s transatlantic voyage back to Europe is now a 14-day voyage sailing from Rio de Janeiro to Barcelona on March 25, 2007.

To rebook yourself any of these voyages or should you have any questions, please contact Oceania Cruises at 800-531-5658. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to welcoming you aboard Insignia.

We wish to provide you with some very important information regarding changes to our 2006-2007 Winter Collection voyages to China and the Far East.

Due to the exceptional demand we are experiencing for Nautica’s 2006 European season, and feedback from our valued travel partners and guests, Nautica will make an earlier than anticipated return to Europe in 2007. To accommodate this earlier return to Europe, Nautica’s April 21, 2007 35-day “Connoisseur’s Collection” voyage from Hong Kong to Athens will now sail on March 31, 2007 and the 21-day “Buddhas and Samurais” voyage from Hong Kong that was originally scheduled for March 31, 2007 is regretfully cancelled.

To rebook yourself on the March 31, 2007 “Connoisseur’s Collection” or any of our alluring voyages that span the globe, please contact Oceania Cruises at 800-531-5658. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to welcoming you aboard Nautica.

Jan

Jan

On the Rio-Barcelona crossing, any port calls? Cape Verde, Dakar, Canaries, Madeira, Gibraltar?

I just might be interested, although more interested in possible port calls than end-points.

Thanks.

Recife and Santa Cruz de Tenerife are the two ports!

Jan

Due to the exceptional demand we are experiencing for Nautica’s 2006 European season...

So...Do you know exactly how "exceptional" the demand is for the Nautica 2006 European season?

On other cruiseline sites (like Celebrity and RCCL), you can go to the online booking section and, pretty much, gauge availability as it stands from time to time--which categories are sold out, which cabins are left, etc. But the Oceania site gives very little in the way of clues or information...

The only thing I have to judge from regarding our July 14 Nautica cruise is participation on these boards...and there's been VERY little of that considering we're now only about 200 days away from the sail date...

At least its more than a year out, so no one has made airline arrangements.

I believe 330 days is the maximum, and if you want to use FF miles for popular international destinations you often need to book the first day you can.

Steve.....this Summer there were only 8 of us on this site on the trip but lo and behold the ship was FULL. Funnily enough there were several passengers who said they read the threads but did not feel they could add anything......but they all knew of me and my various comments.

Brian

SeacCruiser, what cruise site tells us what rooms are available for Oceania? It is a pain since there web-site does not give out that info. and to call each time is ugly when you just want to cruise around the options available. It would be a nice thing for others to know this also I am sure

Does anyone know if there will be any Rio to Manaus sailings in 2007? I had talked DH into trying Oceania for that sailing and now it's gone!!! Anyone know anything????? Really want to do the Amazon but can't do it in 2006.

Does anyone know if there will be any Rio to Manaus sailings in 2007? I had talked DH into trying Oceania for that sailing and now it's gone!!! Anyone know anything????? Really want to do the Amazon but can't do it in 2006.

There are 2 cruises rumored for the Amazon. Having just gotten off Celebrity Xpedition (the best cruise I've ever been on!)it may move to the Amazon and then Celebrity will put another ship in the Galapagos. Princess may send one of their ships to the Amazon in 2007. I'd like to do it too and having just gotten off Xpediton that would be the perfect size ship for a trip like that and as an all inclusive package like the Galapagos is.

Jan,

Can you tell me if there is a 12 day Buenos Aires to Rio cruise in 2007? The website shows March 15, but Oceania says that is a 10 day as is the March 5 sailing. Would appreciate it if you have any information before I book the 10 day. Thanks. Elaine

Archived