Elite breakfast with non-Elite family members?

swoonx

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:46 AM, Orator said:

I am Zenith and have access to Michael's Club. My friends who are Elite+ do not have access unless in a Suite. I usually ask the MCC if I can bring them in one time and the answer is usually "yes". One time I was told that I could bring them back. On that cruise MC was hardly used. If they say "no" I respond with a "thank you" and don't bring up the topic again. Ask the Host/Hostess and see what they say. Enjoy your cruise.

IMHO the answer a Zenith might get to that kind of question versus the answer an Elite level might get are likely lightyears apart.  Zenith, like high level suite passengers, are rarely told no if at all possible.  Not so for the rest of the passengers.  I suppose it doesn't hurt to ask once, politely.  At the same time my personal opinion is that if you didn't earn the perk, you should not be asking for it, especially on a regular basis.  Just my opinion.

On 2/12/2018 at 6:44 AM, Alakegirl said:

But the buffet still remains, at least on some ships. Eclipse has been offering buffet all Caribbean season.

We were told that the decision to have buffet vs. plated depends in part on how many Elites are on the cruise.

We just got off Eclipes on Nov 10, 2018 in Barcelona. The Elite breakfast was held in Tuscan Grill until 10am. The food was plated choices. We only stopped in once to have a coffee drink.

Edited by bigbenboys
added info