Symphony ~ Theme Nights

Joe12

Does anyone know what the theme nights on SY will be?

I like both 70's night and 90's night. I hope that both are on SY. I know that some of the traditionalists are very fond of 70's night and didn't quite warm to 90's night, but it has potential. Why not have both?

However - they should get rid of the 50's/60's party from Harmony. That was absolutely terrible. It was certainly geared to a 65+ audience, and no one actually seemed very into it, especially the Cruise Director.

Every RC cruise I have been on had a 70's night so chances are good you'll see it on Symphony.

Never heard of a 90's night before. At least not in the "party in the centrum/promeande" context that they do for the 70's party.

I assume the 50s/60s thing is unique to Harmony, or the brainchild of the CD. However the latter seems doubtful based on your comment.

I have also seen a family 80's night on a couple of longer cruises, but this was contained to one of the dance clubs.

The "Totally Awesome 90's Party" took over for 70's night on Harmony. A lot of people wanted 70's back, hence my suggestion for both.

The 50's/60's party was also a new invention. It felt like a party at a retirement centre. Bobby Brown was particularly embarrassing at this party, and whilst Abe Hughes tried, it was still very lackluster. As a production, it didn't work at all.