2/14/06 SD II will be my 1st SD, any pointers???

AdeleMc

Been on tons of cruises, but my first SD is scheduled for 2/15/06 St Thomas - St Martin. I've been to both of those ports twice this year, so more I am looking for anything on board, or shoreside that is a CAN'T MISS! Also, we have Segways at home, how flexible is the staff about letting you take Segway's off the pier and into port?

Is anybode else sailing on this date with us???

Can't wait!

There are plenty of reviews on this board to help you get ready...the ship is easy going and you will have a wonderful time...

The balinese sun beds you have been hearing about are awesome...you need to spend a day on one...a whole day, including the night, sleeping under the stars can really be fun, you wnat to make sure you get the forwrad beds, much more privacy (if you read my full review from this past summer you will see why that can be important...)

This is a great board and if you spend time reading some of the history you will get a great feel for what your experience will be like

congrats on selecting...have fun

You will have a wonderful time Adele!

The cruise director sets up a little course on the pier/quay at one of the ports for the Segways. DH and other did not take them out of that area. Not sure if they could have if they asked.

I agree - experience the balinese beds - they are incredible. You will have a great voyage - the crew definately will see to that.

Always order the soups at night - the chef does a great job on soups and sauces. And I also found that if you call the desk and ask for something chocolate - they will keep you stocked up with hand dipped chocolates!

Archived