Dress in Caribe Cafe on Formal Nights

DENYC

Hello,

I know that the topic of formal dress inspires some heated exchanges on this board, but I can't find an answer to this question--what is the required dress in Caribe Cafe on formal nights? I don't really mind dressing up, but my mom is going on her first cruise next July on the Crown Princess and I feel like the dress requirements are stressing her out! I'd love to be able to calm her nerves with the news that she can opt for casual in Caribe.

Thanks so much for the replies, everyone. My mom gets so concerned about fitting in and looking right.

7/2/06 on the Crown Princess! Can't wait--me, my sister, our parents, and my sister's 3 kids.

I just traveled with my 80 year old German mother in law who is a stickler for looking proper. We coaxed her into not worring about and convinced her that the clothes she aready owned were fine.

Anything your mom would wear to a wedding, bar mitzvah, easter service, etc will do more than fine on formal nights. She should not give up the fun of the formal night because she thinks she needs to buy a Versace dress.

After she passes the people in the jeans (lol) she will wonder why she worried it so much. :) :)

Happy Holidays !!!

Archived