Epic Media Package

ddlb

I read a post I can no longer find from a person who was able to get the "media pkg" on the Epic. I cannot find ANY info on it. The website just shows the minutes/unlimited pkg. When I was on the Epic last I was never told this was an option by the computer/internet person. If anyone can tell me how to go about getting this pkg on the Epic I would really appreciate it. It is my understanding you can use messenger and facebook and other media apps with it. Thank you so much!

No media package yet. Just standard Wi-Fi

That’s what I thought! But mreynolds91 stated in a thread called cost of extras on epic “Wi-Fi they have the time packages that are already listed on their website but for Wi-Fi for the entire seven days it is about $200 but they also have a social media package which is about 100. my wife and I both got the social media package. Facebook Snapchat Facebook messenger all work with it”. That is why I am asking how the heck do you get it no one is responding especially the original poster who must know what he’s talking about right?

Sent from my iPad using Forums