02/22/20 Magic

LPYRCRUISER

I searched the themed cruises website and there aren't any scheduled for 2020, but that's just one site. The Feb 15th voyage is an 8 day cruise, as is the Feb 29th cruise. It's possible someone has chartered it for that week in between, a corporation or something like that.

Oh forgot to add the Feb 15th voyage doesn't dock back in Ft Lauderdale until Feb 23rd.

Edited by JaneyLynn
forgot something

Cannot find where the Magic is on Feb 22, 2020. she sails on 02/15 then it skips to 02/29. I've sailed on her once and would love to try an 8 day on her. I'm thinking it may have been chartered?

Of all the 8 days you want to sail on Feb. 22, 2020?

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Of all the 8 days you want to sail on Feb. 22, 2020?

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

there is a method to my madness. we started cruising with the same group of friends in Feb 1996. Hence, the leap year cruisers. We have several in our group that are teachers, making winter break the time to cruise. Some people don't have the flexibility to cruise 'whenever'. Some day, as more of us retire, we will have the flexibility to cruise at a different time and hopefully, more often!:D

there is a method to my madness. we started cruising with the same group of friends in Feb 1996. Hence, the leap year cruisers. We have several in our group that are teachers, making winter break the time to cruise. Some people don't have the flexibility to cruise 'whenever'. Some day, as more of us retire, we will have the flexibility to cruise at a different time and hopefully, more often!:D

Method to your madness!!!! LOL

OK...... I get it!!

Wish you luck!!

:tropical-drink::tropical-drink: