Epic Haven......H6 Aft or H4

deeko

We know the Epic and the Haven, there are two us, my wife and me. We have only been in H4 and looking at a future cruise I spotted the H6 aft cabins.

Has anyone had experience of both the H6 and the H4? I'd love to hear your views on the virtues of both. Clearly the walk to the Haven Club is one issue. Also the price of the H6 is considerably less.

I know someone will have ideas about this.

So thanks for all ideas.

Deeko

We were in the same situation as you. We just returned from a vacation on the Epic in the H4 suite. We loved the Haven so much we decided we wanted to go back next year. We looked into the H6 because of price but decided to book the same H4 room instead. We met a lot of other Haven / suite guests and every one of them who was not in the direct Haven area complained about the walk. They also complained of the disconnect with the Haven area. They definitely did not get the same experience we did. For us it wasn't worth the risk of not being happy next time and comparing it to our H4. We loved being so close to the Epic Club, concierge and the pool. For us it was our quiet sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of the main areas. Plus I had to have that H4 shower again!!! I think the extra money will be well spent.

Good luck to you!

Trician thanks for taking the time to reply.

You make perfect sense. We have only been in the H4 on three previous cruises.

Upcoming we are in an SF aft..... mostly because the Jewel class ships do not have a Haven lounge or dining room and that is a big attraction.

After our cruise in March/April we are doing the TA on Epic in an H4.

So looking forward the question is as I put it......and the answer is as you put it....so succinctly.

Certainly the aft is less expensive and has a larger balcony........but.....as you say BUT

Thanks for your thoughtful reply.

Deeko

Thank you FLcruisergrl

I have no doubt that it is a fabulous suite. That's why we choose the aft on the Jade when the Haven has no dining room or lounge. The view is fabulous.

I worry not about the money difference but on the TA didn't want to be aft!!! Coward!!

Next year in the Caribbean it has made me ask about aft Haven v court yard Haven.

What you say is very helpful.....hey if life had no more problems that the one I ask about.........

Makes me think.....when I see what I worry about....wow wise up deeko!!

Really enjoyed your reply. Thanks again.

Deeko