Thumbs Up for Highpockets

PACURN

Last week we sailed with Kathleen on Highpockets. Wow what a day we had. It was the best. Kathleen and Chris, the 1st mate, took great care of us. We always had a drink in hand, lunch was fabulous. I have the recipes now so I can make it too, course it wont be the same because I can't duplicate the atmosphere.

The best thing about this trip was the way both Kathleen and Chris treated my kids. My oldest child has Down Syndrome. Chris took him under his wing and made sure he had a good time. Kathleen let the kids "drive" which they loved. She made sure they were safe, happy and well feed. They were offered different "kid freindly" foods.

I can't say enough about this day. It was very memorable. Definanlty worth it. I wouldn't hesitate about booking this again.

• 2 weeks later...

Limbogirl

I'm sorry you didn't have a good day. Chris was the first mate on the day I went but there is another guy who works with Kathleen. I don't know the other person's name but that was probably who sailed with you. The day I went was Chris's first day out alone from what I understand. He has recently moved from the mainland, acutally he had spent alot of time here in San Deigo. He was a homeboy for us being that the six of us were all from San Deigo.

Archived