carnival victory

shm

http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/carnivalvictory.htm

what is the price difference between the 1st 2 passengers compared to the 3rd and 4th. If you are not saving a great deal of money--consider getting two cabins.

I did 5 to a cabin only becuase of the price difference was a ton of money.

Inside cabins are VERY dark--24 hours a day. but you are not in the cabin except to shower and sleep.

I was on the Victory a couple of weeks ago. I loved the decor and the itinerary (that is, until Coz was changed to Costa Maya, but whatever, one bad day in port is better than the best day back home at work). The service didn't compare to that which I had on the Conquest and Valor, but was still adequate. Just look around for reviews here...you'll find a wealth of information! Don't be shy with asking specific questions either. :)

We just got off of Victory and it was one of our best cruises. We have sailed RC and Carnival many times. The food was excellent and also the service. the ship is beautiful. There were 4 in our cabin also. We booked a balcony and there was plenty of room for my husband and 2 children. The only drawback of the cruise was my teenagers did not have a lot to do. this was my second cruise on Victory and loved the ship.If you have any questions you can email me at ntcronin@yahoo.com

Enjoy!

Archived