Zeebrugge

suzzek

Tatiana, thank you for the link. Brugge looks like a wonderful place to visit! Do you have a favorite chocolate shop?

Yes, Dumon!! They were so good! We brought back many pieces for friends and family. I would completely skip the chocolate factory tour though. Unless you like to read a lot and learn about science/history of chocolate. We've been to many museums around the world and this one was beyond boring! LOL! As my husband said, save your money and buy more chocolate!

Here's a great site...

https://www.ricksteves.com/watch-read-listen/read/articles/belgian-chocolicks

Thank you, Cindy, for the chocolate suggestions, and the link to Rick Steves. I have found him to be very reliable.

Appologies to Tatka, apparently my spell check decided to change the name to Tatiana. But thank you for the info you’ve given!

Thank you, Cindy, for the chocolate suggestions, and the link to Rick Steves. I have found him to be very reliable.

You're welcome! I also had the info from my parents who had been there before. I know there is another, more popular, chocolate shop. But we thought Dumon was excellent!

Definitely planning to go to Dumon, but also want to go to Chocolate Line, as mentioned in the Rick Steves article because I love savory, and want to try some of those unique flavor combinations.