Table for 9 ?

thefog

Well...actually, they DO know. Hopefully, you "linked" all your bookings when you booked the cruise. If they are linked, you'll all be seated together. That's the way it works.

The largest tables are for 8 and 10. I would think they would seat you at a table for 10.

Check your S&S card first thing, as Cheshyrkat suggested. IF they all don't have the same table number, go see the Maitre d' as soon as possible after boarding.:)

Hey Serene!:)

Y'know, I haven't been on the Conquest, but friends (family of 10) were last summer, and were all seated together at a round top for 10 in the center of the dining room. So, that's where I got my info.

Camps feed kids for formal nights. on other nights it was closed from 5 til 7pm

Hmm....We have the late seating so they will be open. I've never taken kids on board, but sat at a table where another couple had a child with them. He was never there for dinner. Just showed up for dessert every evening.

We had 12 on our last cruise last week on the Elation....
Sorry if this is obvious, but were all 12 at one table?

My last cruise on the Elation we " aquired" a few friends through out the cruise. We were a table of 8 and grew to a table of 13. So it is possible

Were 13 people at one table?? Were you squished or were there a lot of kids?

We had 12 on our last cruise last week on the Elation....

Was it a round table for 10 that they fit two more at? We have 11 on our March sailing on the Destiny so I am very curious. Five are children so we can squeeze together. Maybe 1 more adult coming so I am a little concerned.

Was it a round table for 10 that they fit two more at? We have 11 on our March sailing on the Destiny so I am very curious. Five are children so we can squeeze together. Maybe 1 more adult coming so I am a little concerned.

the Destiny has oblong tables that fit 10 people. I can see fitting another chair there on the end to accomadate your extra person

Were 13 people at one table?? Were you squished or were there a lot of kids?

There were no children. We had 13 adults.Yes we were squished.Couldn't sit with you elbows on the table that's for sure.The table was a big round one.The Mater'd was quite accomidateing.Each night we came in saying "we need another chair please".We had a FUN table!:)

Archived