***we Are Addicted To Cruising: We Have 2 More Booked!!***

many cruises

Tell me about it! We just got off a 45 day cruise last month and are leaving in 14 days for another 30 dayer. We discovered the land of the cuiser in 2002 and since then have cruised over 175 days.

We are both retired and consider the time we spend a home just "downtime" waiting to save up enough for the next cruise. Addicted, oh yeah :D Lovin' it, oh, yeah :p

We are addicted to cruising & even have 2 more booked for 2006. Does anyone else have the same problem? :):):)

Common symptom of Celebitis

Genetic condition tracing back to being in water in the womb. (= INSIDE CABIN )

Frequent side-effects: daydreaming at work, excessive time at cruise websites where quirky sea-faring board names abound, driving "NON-cruisers" crazy with endless prattle about cruising.

Initial treatment for minor infection: Take two breadsticks, roll back bed covers and place a towel animal wearing sunglasses on it. Call back if any improvement

DON'T LOSE HOPE - WE MAY BE ABLE TO SAVE YOU.:eek:

Addicted, I would say so, I just printed out my boarding pass for 1/23 cruise on the Zenith. We are about to book a 10 nighter in November. the question is - what am I going to do in the meantime -- I know go to Las Vegas and dream of cruising.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

We are addicted to cruising & even have 2 more booked for 2006. Does anyone else have the same problem? :):):)

Absolutely! I have 2 cruises booked for 2006 and even booked one in 2007! I start to go through withdrawal if I don't have a few booked cruises to look forward to!

Terri

Yes, I love cruising also and have found that I really like the days "at sea". We have our first b2b scheduled for this February and then an 11 day in October and finally, our first 14 day in February, 2007. We plan to book a trip to Hawaii for 2007 on our cruise this February.

No point in denying it, I'm completely hooked on cruising. 3 in the last 14 months. As far as addictions go, it's fairly harmless. I excuse myself this indulgence by reminding myself how much cheaper it is to cruise that it is to own a boat...That was a much more serious addiction.

You people are all sick! You need to find a 12-step program quickly! Unfortunately, they are only available onboard, in the "Future Cruises" office.

Does anyone else have the same problem? :):):)
The only problem is, one can't get enough.

We are both addicted. We just got back from a Transatlantic last month and have three planned for this year, and ready to book another one when we are on the Zenith in two weeks, for New Years next year. I think we could go once a month.

:( I have 2 kids in college, so the only thing I am currently "addicted" to is tuition payments. Oh for the next cruise!

This is about to come to an end tho in May. Both my daughters will be graduating and then maybe I can start saving for those multiple cruises each year. Time will tell. :)

We too are cruise-obsessed. My email address is even cruisenut@.

If I'm not cruising on Celebrity I'm cruising on the boards looking for another good deal.

In 2005 we managed to cruise Zenith twice in Jan & Feb, Galaxy crossing and Baltics in May, Constellation crossing in September and Summit for 28 days in November. We even strayed to HAL for a 14 day last January just for comparison. (total of 8)

In 2006 we will spend 31 days on Mercury starting in February, 7 days for our daughter's wedding cruise on Voyager in April, sprint to Galveston for the Galaxy crossing and Eastern Mediterranean in May. And that's 6 in only the first half of the year.:D

The addiction starts with two in one year, then 3 then..... look for the posting on retiring on a cruise ship.....:)

Archived