TuscanyTasteTours.com

jones4664

Has anyone used them? I'm interested in Cinque Terre, Rome, and Amalfi Coast tours with them.

We've been to Italy before and used other tour companies with great success but this one has itineraries we like that the others don't.

Thanks for any info...

A group of us used them for asmall group tour out of Lucca. One member of our group had used them several times and arranged the tour. Our first stop was Pisa, then through Greve en Chianti, visiting the town where Verrazano was born. Then we had a fabulous lunch prepared by a well-known chef in her historic home. It was a wonderful day. Unfortunately, the weather was miserable so we had to skip our last stop foraging for truffles (it was late November),

Maurizio, has in my opinion, the best tours and port transfers. We use him every time from port to Rome and Rome to port. His Tuscany tours are outstanding. Having done 4 of them, he is our go to guy. Best wine tastings and lunches. Always on time. Can't go wrong. He is picking us up next month from a HAL cruise. If you book and he is doing the tours himself please say hi from Lee. If you need any further info after discussing your ideas with him you may e-mail me at leedotwoodardatattdotnet