Which restaurant Coral or Palm

leenie29

I remember reading on this board that one of the two anytime restaurants was less crowded because of its location. I think it was the Palm but I'm not sure and I can't find the thread that has this information. What have been your experiences with both of these restaurants?

Thanks in advance,

Eileen

Hi, Eileen.

Chris from the roll call responding here.

The Palm restaurant is usually less crowded because it is not easily accessible from public areas; it is reached via the aft stairway. The Coral is in the atrium along with shops, lounges, etc. DH and I always had dinner in the Palm, but breakfast (and lunch, but we never went) were served in the Coral.

Can you believe we're sailing in just 35 days!?!

Chris

Hi, Eileen.

Chris from the roll call responding here.

The Palm restaurant is usually less crowded because it is not easily accessible from public areas; it is reached via the aft stairway. The Coral is in the atrium along with shops, lounges, etc. DH and I always had dinner in the Palm, but breakfast (and lunch, but we never went) were served in the Coral.

Can you believe we're sailing in just 35 days!?!

Chris

Chris,

Thanks for confirming the info. No I can't believe we're sailing in 35 days! The boys are getting very excited (and so are Mom & Dad).

Eileen

Palm Definitely! Have tried both and there is no question. The Coral was very busy and staff overworked. Whereas, the Palm was nowhere near as busy and the staff had much more time to serve and talk. The Palm is out of the way being in back of the ship. However, I would not think twice about this choice. Enjoy the cruise. Merry Christmas

Archived