Elite---Priority tendering

Luvsprincess

We once used our Priority Tender tickets returning to the ship in Cabo. It was hot, there was no shade and the line was very, very long. We walked up and showed the crew our ticket. They let us on the tender that was loading. Don't think I would have done it if the line had been shorter and the weather hadn't been quite so hot.

My impression was that the priority tickets only eliminate having to GET the tender tickets and wait for that number to be called. You get to go directly to the next available tender but it does not mean you go to the front of the line. (at least that's how I've used it)

Doug

My impression was that the priority tickets only eliminate having to GET the tender tickets and wait for that number to be called. You get to go directly to the next available tender but it does not mean you go to the front of the line. (at least that's how I've used it)

Doug

That is what we do also, just get in the end of the line of those that are presently in line.

Archived