Free wifi Barbados port

philipsw285

I’ve been told there’s free WiFi in the port has anyone found it as I may need to use it to contact someone when I get there. I’m taking iPhone 6s on EE pay as you go a friend told me they couldn’t use they’re contract phones while in St Lucia I didn’t know if the same problem would happen in Barbados and if the issue was contract phones?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It is very expensive to use your mobile phone in the Caribbean from memory I think mine was about £1.50 a minute for calls and you definitely wouldnt want to use data, switch it off on your phone when you arrive!

All the ports will have free wifi in a bar somewhere and as is said look where the crew go when you get off the ship.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

There is free wifi in the terminal but at most times it is impossible to use. You are shown as connected but cannot do anything online, just too many people trying to use it and not enough bandwidth. There is a bar on the left hand side of the road walking into town, just before the shopping precinct, which has excellent wifi and much cheaper drinks prices than in the terminal.