Category 4E square cabins on deck 6 on Breeze

mishka422

I have stayed in the cat. 4E on the Magic, so if they are the same type of cabin here is my opinion. I LOVE them and will always choose that type of interior cabin if they are available on the ship I am sailing on. While the square footage may not be any larger, the layout of the cabin makes it FEEL larger, more space to move around. We also have this type of cabin reserved for the Conquest next March. You can look on a Conquest deck plan for cabin # 6305, which is what we have. If that's the type of cabin you're referring to, I would not hesitate to recommend it.

Thank you! That is exactly the type of cabin I meant. So the layout makes it feel larger. I had hoped that.

GREAT! I will not hesitate to book it then. I have only ever sailed in balcony and ocean view cabins but was looking to make a change to save a little money so we can cruise more often.

Thanks again!

I found this information online about the cabins and it is exactly how I feel about them. This should help alleviate your fears :)

Cabins 6287, 6289, 6291, 6293, 6295, 6297, 6299, 6301, 6303, 6305, 6307: These are the interior cabins on the middle hallway of Upper Deck. These cabins are laid out completely different than other interior cabins. These are more square shaped than rectangular. What this design does, is it eliminated the traditional hallway between your bathroom and closet, making for a much more wide open interior room. I have had one of these cabins on the Valor before, and it seemed MUCH larger than any other interior cabin we have had, AND it seemed larger than even the balcony cabins. While it is still 185 sq feet, it is just laid out so much better. Many of these cabins also have adjoining doors, making them some of the only connecting interior rooms on the ship.