Getaway Spa Balcony question about 3rd passenger in cabin.

rawley2

I answered this myself I guess. We are 90 days out and cant buy spa passes. We can make reservations and book the circus so he is included.

Also there website reads the cabin holds 2 to 3 people and reads nothing anyplace about the 3rd person not included. Only that people under 18 are not allowed in.

Just posting this in case someone else has the question later.

We had a midship balcony for our Sept Bermuda cruise. There were three of us in the cabin and we planned on getting Thermal Spa Passes. When I called NCL, they suggested we upgrade to a Spa Balcony because all three of us would get access to the Thermal Spa and it ended up being almost $200 cheaper overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Our son will be with us on this cruise. He is 18 years old and if he is staying in the spa balcony with us will we need to buy him a spa pass? Thanks

All guests in Spa cabins have access to the Thermal Suite. You son must be 18 at embarkation.

Not sure if anyone can answer this- I booked a guarantee Balcony, but now that I have been assigned my room, it says "Spa Balcony"-- do I get the spa perks?

So spa access with a spa category room isn't really a perk (like UBP or SDP). It comes with the room regardless of any promo or or special from NCL. Much like haven access comes with the haven rooms whether you get the room on an upgrade bid or book it directly. It's as much a part of the room as the bed or the toilet hehe

I can confirm that ONLY the first 2 passengers in a Spa Balcony get access to the spa. I just booked Thanksgiving on Encore today and she read the "terms and conditions" of the Spa Balcony room... Must be 18 to use the spa; only the first two passengers have free access; if I add a third person, we must buy an additional pass if they want to use the spa; blah blah blah...

So no, a spa room does not include all 3 people in the price. Sorry to say but I've confirmed this on multiple occasions as we usually book a spa room.

So spa access with a spa category room isn't really a perk (like UBP or SDP). It comes with the room regardless of any promo or or special from NCL. Much like haven access comes with the haven rooms whether you get the room on an upgrade bid or book it directly. It's as much a part of the room as the bed or the toilet hehe

One thing to be careful of if you book a spa balcony to start with... If you bid on an upgraded room that does NOT include spa access, then you will LOSE access to the spa if you win the bid.

We were going to bid on a Haven room our last cruise but for sh*ts and giggles to see if we could win it but when I confirmed we would then have to pay out of pocket for the Spa, I said, NOPE. I'd rather keep the spa than stay in the Haven and then have to pay another $200+/person to get in the spa.

One thing to be careful of if you book a spa balcony to start with... If you bid on an upgraded room that does NOT include spa access, then you will LOSE access to the spa if you win the bid.

We were going to bid on a Haven room our last cruise but for sh*ts and giggles to see if we could win it but when I confirmed we would then have to pay out of pocket for the Spa, I said, NOPE. I'd rather keep the spa than stay in the Haven and then have to pay another $200+/person to get in the spa.

2 years ago on the Getaway, we bid and received on a balcony from an inside and got a Spa Balcony from our Inside. It included the Spa access. It was just 2 of us.

I just booked Thanksgiving on Encore today and she read the "terms and conditions" of the Spa Balcony room... Must be 18 to use the spa; only the first two passengers have free access; if I add a third person, we must buy an additional pass if they want to use the spa; blah blah blah...

So no, a spa room does not include all 3 people in the price. Sorry to say but I've confirmed this on multiple occasions as we usually book a spa room.

Can you link to them? I cant even find this with google..

I can confirm that ONLY the first 2 passengers in a Spa Balcony get access to the spa. I just booked Thanksgiving on Encore today and she read the "terms and conditions" of the Spa Balcony room... Must be 18 to use the spa; only the first two passengers have free access; if I add a third person, we must buy an additional pass if they want to use the spa; blah blah blah...

This is the only place that I have heard this; the description of the room (I'll be on the Escape) and the reports of others implies that all people in the Spa Balcony rooms have access to the spa.

I very much hope that you are incorrect.

This is the only place that I have heard this; the description of the room (I'll be on the Escape) and the reports of others implies that all people in the Spa Balcony rooms have access to the spa.

I very much hope that you are incorrect.

Call NCL and ask. I’ve had multiple people read me terms and conditions when I’ve booked spa rooms and they always state it includes spa access for the first two only.

Call NCL and ask. I’ve had multiple people read me terms and conditions when I’ve booked spa rooms and they always state it includes spa access for the first two only.

It must depend on the ship your on... Or, who you talk to. reading above we can see it's not how it works for all. NCL reps never seem to know on lots of things.