General Pictures from the Millennium Transatlantic, Nov 05

idssms

Hi Don

Great pictures (as usual). I was really interested to see your shots of the Celebrity suite as we've got one booked for our next cruise on Constellation.

How did you manage to have dinner with all the officers?? I'm seriously impressed!

Happy new year.

Julie Jean

Hi Julie:

I am still kind of dumbfounded too about all the attention I get,, calls everyday from the Captain, Hotel Dir, Staff Captain,,,

It all started years back when I started cruising and started being real nice (tipping BIG) to the cabin attendents, waiters and anyone who I liked... It evolved to me becoming liked by the higher ups,, word of mouth, etc..

And a few cruises ago a former Galaxy Captain and the Hotel Director befriended me,, and called the Millie and told them abt me,,, and things clicked with the Millennium Staff. I have the best cruises imaginable, trust me. NO one of Seabourne or Raddison can best my experience for any amount of money paid.

I am taking the Millennium again in Nov 06 and cant wait to see my real friends.. I got 2 calls from the top people on the ship on XMAS wishing Susan and I a Happy Holiday,, Imagine that???

So, my point as always, Its not the room you have (I booked a balcony small room, 2C), its the attitude one has and the way they treat others on the ship. I was very lucky to have the Celebrity Suite available to me as an upgrade,, that was a class act on the part of celebrity.. Four Bottles of Johhny Walker Blue were given out as a token of my appreciation on the second day. On the last night of the cruise,,,, someone (unnamed) got a Bottle of Louis Xlll cognac... Yes, they like me I guess,, LOL

Thanks for your compliments,, have a great cruise!!!

post some pictures..

Don

Archived