Check your cruise prices!

Just a quick note that there is a new sale. I checked prices and saved a net 500 on a suite we had booked (no kids) and a net 800 on a suite (with kid). You may want to call. I did lose some on board credit and suite gratuities on one room, thus the net savings approach.

Leanna

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The cruise I booked last week went down $50.00 in price. However, the OBC offered changed from $100 to $50.

So the $1023 sailing with $100 in OBC included that I have is now priced at $973 with $50 OBC.

I'm assuming if I try and change to the lower priced one, i'd lose the $100 OBC I have and it'll go to $50 correct?

If so i'm not touching it then. I'd rather have the credit.

My rate is still $450 cheaper. But I did snag a great rate 3 weeks ago. So I’ll be shocked if it will be best.

Thanks for the heads up though!

What deal did you snag 3 weeks ago? I always love hearing about good deals. Thanks

What deal did you snag 3 weeks ago? I always love hearing about good deals. Thanks

Day before the Presidents Day sale. I called my TA and had a balcony held so I could confirm with my buddy. (Doing a last minute boys trip). Less than a minute after I hung up my Ship Mate app notified me of a $625pp C1 balcony price - I was booking at $899.

Called him back, said it must of just gone in the system. He got it at $578, For a total of $1372 all in. On top of what Royal gives, he gave OBC, A bottle of wine, specialty dinner for 2 and a $450 value book.

And here comes the kicker. The next day I checked back to see if I could get the presidents day sale OBC (ya I’m greedy! Lol) and he told me that the room has gone up to $2200.

That was a good day.

I am booked on the Majesty on 1/5/19 in a 2 bedroom suite. Since there is only one of that type of cabin on that ship, is there any way to find out if the price drops?

You can try calling whoever booked your cruise, but typically if there is no inventory for a particular category, there is no price for that category.