booking shore excursions, questions

amydandrea

Heading out on the Gem on March 17 to St Lucia, St Thomas, St Kitts and Martinique. Have not done very many NCL excursions, but have the Excursions credit as part of our Take All 5 promo, plus an additional 50 per port for distinctive voyages ( I believe that was why) So, we are looking at the excursions, and I have questions. Will more excursion options be available once we board or are ALL the options on NCL website. Seems there's no beach option for St Thomas, would love Magen's bay. I plan to call the shore excursions # to book, will they use the promo's to book or will I pay upfront..Thanks in advance for any help!

We are on the same sailing! Yes, there will be more options once we board. We have already booked something for every port but will be heading to the shore ex desk to see what is all available in case we find something we like better. Like the last poster stated, the most popular ones will sell out quickly. As for St Thomas, not sure if Magen's bay will be offered since the island had a lot of damage from the Hurricane. Hope so because it is a beautiful area!

thank you for the reply, so looking forward to this cruise! Called Shore Excursions number and was only able to book 2 of the 4 ports for now, waiting to see what else comes up for St Thomas. Hopeful there will be a few more options on board! 15 days!