laundry facilities-Nautica

Hairy Harry

The reason Nautica's laundry was closed the first two days was because the ship was supplied with tokens that did not fit the machines. The staff had to refile all the wrong tokens to fit the machines! I was never in there when all four machines weren't working, but I agree one iron (and two ironing boards) wa inadequate. They were fixing that a few days before we disembarked. Swanon, you sure were cranky on that trip! Don't you know that when you cook for almost 700 passengers you can't overspice at the risk of sickening some passengers. For those of us, like ourselves, who like spicer food, we just added pepper or tabasco if it was too bland, but I sure wouldn't think of complaining about something that minor.

The reason Nautica's laundry was closed the first two days was because the ship was supplied with tokens that did not fit the machines. The staff had to refile all the wrong tokens to fit the machines!

So...What are the correct size tokens? I think I have a jar somewhere at home with old parking tokens, pinball arcade tokens, bus tokens, etc. :) :) :)

Archived