Silhouette this morning

funship freddy

I live in Miami right across the street from the Port. I noticed the Silhouette arriving around 1:30 pm, which was very strange since ships arrive between 4:30 am and 6:00 am. Now I know why. But yep, she arrived at POM Sunday around 1:30; didn't get away until after 8:00 pm.

The Silhouette is cruising out of Miami because of work being done in Fort Lauderdale for the new EDGE ship. Here are the cruises effected:

• March 4th - Disembark in FLL - Repositioning from FLL to MIA - Late Embarkment in MIA
  • March 11th - Disembark on MIA - Embark in MIA - No changes on embarkment time.
  • March 18th - Disembark in MIA - Repositioning from MIA to FLL - Late Embarkment in FLL

The Silhouette is cruising out of Miami because of work being done in Fort Lauderdale for the new EDGE ship. Here are the cruises effected:

• March 4th - Disembark in FLL - Repositioning from FLL to MIA - Late Embarkment in MIA
  • March 11th - Disembark on MIA - Embark in MIA - No changes on embarkment time.
  • March 18th - Disembark in MIA - Repositioning from MIA to FLL - Late Embarkment in FLL

Is there a list of other impacted sailings? Wondering about our April 8th Silhouette cruise out of Ft Lauderdale.

Celebrity had a list on their web site for a long time then took it off. It is still there somewhere but I deleted the link after we returned home. The 3 March cruises were the only ones impacted and cruisers were notified well in advance.