Cheers program, can you get a drink, water and a soda all at once?

LongHill44

I get the alcoholic drink every 5 minutes, but if I want asoda and a water along with my alcoholic drink, will that be an issue?

Or will I have to get the drink, wait 5 minutes and go backand get a soda and water. I pray they donot mean 5 minutes for any kind of beverage otherwise to get a drink, soda andwater will take 15 minutes, lol.

I've had the discussion/dispute with my husband 10000 times. He says, yes you can. I say NO you can't. I got a coffee from Java cafe and also wanted a bottle of water. The attended said she had to wait 5 mins. It's in the computer. The computer won't let you ring up any purchases without the 5 minute wait. So I waited. She would even swipe my card and the computer would tell her how much time was remaining. Personally I think when my husband got it, the bartender gave him the products ran the first purchase and while my husband was running his mouth with another passenger he didn't realize he was waiting the five minutes. Bartenderer rings the card again and away he goes. But we'll settle this dispute in May!!! :D:D

The rule is 5 minutes between drinks. Your mileage will vary by the bartender.

A drink and water probably.

A drink, a soda, and a water not as likely.

Not say you are but 3 at one time makes it seem like you are sharing.

It will definitely vary by bartender. On the last cruise, we usually had no problem getting a bottle of water along with an alcoholic drink. We did have one issue where I tried to order a specialty coffee and a coconut water at the same time and was told I had to wait the 5 minutes.

You can get a drink and water or a drink and soda. But you cannot get water and a soda at the time. 5 minutes between each alcoholic drink and 5 minutes between each regular drink.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I will share that when boarded the Vista last year, my husband and I ordered alcoholic beverages for us and virgin daquiries for our daughters, fully expecting to have to pay for theirs. There was no charge and no comments from the bartender.

I wonder if the rule depends on whether a drink needs to be "Rung up" or not?

Ship's tap water into a cup of ice can be served without scanning a passenger's card, while a bottled water would usually be entered into the system due to the associated fee.

I will share that when boarded the Vista last year, my husband and I ordered alcoholic beverages for us and virgin daquiries for our daughters, fully expecting to have to pay for theirs. There was no charge and no comments from the bartender.

Well you had to use something for payment?