Excursion Sale ?

So I noticed RCL is having a excursion sale for my upcoming cruise. I'm not sure if that's for everyone or just for my sailing. I notice they have a countdown that says it doesn't end for another 2 days and 11 hours. I prefer to use 3rd party as it's cheaper, but I was thinking about doing a official one in Jamaica.

Does anyone know if this a legit sale ? If I don't book this time do you think another one will come up before I leave on April 28th ? Going off memory from some prices I saw last week I think the 20% or so off is true.

Sales are unpredictable. However, if you purchase and later see a lower price, you can cancel and re-purchase.

Thanks I'll go ahead I don't see them lowering the price anymore, but its good to know that's a option if it comes up

Yes it is a legit sale for another couple of days. I was planning on buying the zip line for Falmouth and it is indeed 20% off compared to last week.

Thanks I thought so just wanted to double check. I've been looking at the family thrill seekers on Falmouth that has some zipline it. I just mad a thread in the ports section about it so maybe I can get some good reviews on it. before the sale ends

We rarely, if ever book excursions. But on the Presidents Cruise on Sept, we are in Nassau only until 2. So we decided to do the Seahorse Snorkel tour which we have done many times before. Got the 25% off so the price was good. Otherwise, when we go to Nassau we stay on the ship

I don't see any excursions for my sailing on sale. Maybe because its too far out?

This was in the email I received

Discount applies to select shore excursion on select sailings departing March 13, 2018 - October 29, 2018.

Discount amount varies by amenity type. Additional terms and restrictions apply. The terms and conditions of each amenity and package type apply.

So I noticed RCL is having a excursion sale for my upcoming cruise. I'm not sure if that's for everyone or just for my sailing. I notice they have a countdown that says it doesn't end for another 2 days and 11 hours. I prefer to use 3rd party as it's cheaper, but I was thinking about doing a official one in Jamaica.

Does anyone know if this a legit sale ? If I don't book this time do you think another one will come up before I leave on April 28th ? Going off memory from some prices I saw last week I think the 20% or so off is true.

I've been looking at the excursions today. We are sailing in April on Harmony, our first time with RCCI. Would you mind sharing what third party excursion providers you like? My husband is a bit hesitant to go that route.

I've been looking at the excursions today. We are sailing in April on Harmony, our first time with RCCI. Would you mind sharing what third party excursion providers you like? My husband is a bit hesitant to go that route.

I ended up booking official ones this time with Cozumel and Jamaica as I wont be in a bigger group and I got the sale price. I usually just do the research per port and then cross check on here and trip advisor. If your doing western like me that includes Jamaica then look at Peat Taylor Tours. I saw another Taylor on the Jamaica section of the ports here that everyone had good things to say about. I have used him in the past and it was great and if $ is a issue it should cheaper. I don't ever do anything in the private island so I just use that as a free beach day.

Last week, an excursion we were considering was "25% off onboard prices." A day or two later, no sale, full price. Then it was "10% off onboard prices" for a day or two. And now it's full price again. Anyone think it'll go to 25% off again? Today's my 100-day mark. Just mentioning that, in case it factors into anything...if there's any rhyme or reason to these sales...or are they just totally random?

Last week, an excursion we were considering was "25% off onboard prices." A day or two later, no sale, full price. Then it was "10% off onboard prices" for a day or two. And now it's full price again. Anyone think it'll go to 25% off again? Today's my 100-day mark. Just mentioning that, in case it factors into anything...if there's any rhyme or reason to these sales...or are they just totally random?

No discernable pattern.

• 3 months later...

Don’t be like me. I found everything I wanted from ultimate bev package to excursions, had in my cart to check out the next day and totally forgot until the day after that. Of course, July 4th was over and the total was about $100 more. I didn’t buy anything yet. I sail on September 6th, so hoping for another sale and for things to be available by then. Book when you see the sale!! Ugh!